You receive your allowance and consider your options.
You have been assigned to a temporary project in a different town, which means you’ll need a place to stay while you’re there. Fortunately, your company selected Switchplace to arrange comfortable, convenient temporary housing that feels like home so you can focus on getting the job done.
Benefits of Switchplace Temporary Housing
- Spacious floor plans and variety of options
- Furnishings and amenities with all of the comforts of home
- Fully stocked kitchen to save money on meals
- Washer and dryer for clean clothes and linens without expensive laundry services or trips to the Laundromat
- Everything set up and packaged into one convient monthly fee
We work with your project manager to find the right place in the right location, customized for your specific needs and the requirements of your project.
All you need to do is sign our rental agreement.
Switchplace handles everything else from there.